Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Aguirre Noise Cancellation Device


I expect this lawyer to be the target of Sen. Miriam’s next wave of tirades against the prosecution. For those not following the trial, this was taken while Senator Santiago was making her remarks regarding the prosecution’s manifestations on resting their “strong” case. Earlier, she was thisclose to calling them bobo and gago. Oh wait, I think she did. That’s quite unbecoming of our favorite lady senator, but I guess she just blurted out what’s going on in the minds of most viewers.


Oh Prosecution, you have become my daily source of comic relief for the past 26 trial days.

ETA: This man covering his ears is Atty. Vitaliano Aguirre.

Meanwhile, here's what Miriam has to say about the prosecution and the things related to it:
  • On questioning the survey taken at the University of the Philippines regarding the "loss of confidence on CJ Corona,  "If I were the oblation, I'd immediately throw away my fig leaf." Says it was a disgrace and an insult to the intelligence of UP students in general.
  • I want the Secretariat to put on record that I said 'Waaah"!
  • For the prosecution once again: "Where are your neurons... where are your synapses?
  • Hindi ito pulitika, we are not in politics where you're free to hire character assassins. Tigilan niyo na 'yan.
  • Gago!
  • You cannot make those contemptuous gestures and get away with it.
  • Kapag sinabi mong I rest my case, tapos ka na!
In other news:


Congratulations to Ateneo de Manila's Raoul Atadero for topping the 2011 bar examinations! But the limelight was stolen once we have been informed that Christopher Lao, the man who was not informed of the flooding, is now Atty. Christopher Lao!


Nawa'y huwag niyong gawing idolo sina Neil Tupas Jr. at Vitaliano Aguirre.

No comments:

Post a Comment