Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011, in Photos: Awe. Some. Sauce.

I think I shall never see,
a poem as lovely as a mangrove tree.

Five hosting gigs, and there's still no fee? PRO-BONO?
Food buddies at Mercato.
The scientific community has recognized us!
Obligatory "Take a Photo" with the Food Expo Mascot.
Yes, that's a mango.
Singing skillz~
That one local film we've got to watch this year,
and it was an indie.
SPOTTED: Kuya Efren at Unilab Ideas Positive
A visit at the GK Enchanted Farm while
 drinking Enchan-tea. It was...enchanting.
First thing I said to Ma'am Gang Badoy:
I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER!
Labadami, Labango!
No, I'm a tree.
Cheerdance competition buddy of three years,
Paula dearest!
It's proven: I'm allergic to vodka.
Was there for moral support!

Geek levels are through the roof.
Expecting 2012 to be a bigger year for
Hunger Games Philippines!
I'm obliged to describe them as great friends.
Great food with awesome people.
And more awesome friends. (Hi Cersei Lannister!)
Also:
  • The Binondo Affairs (aka The Wai Ying Affairs)
  • Advanced Screening of Bridesmaids at MoA with Kristine
  • Economic Botany's Amazing Race at Quiapo
  • Philippine Games Finals at UP Diliman's Sunken Garden with PE2 classmates
  • Maginhawa Food Trip with Charize and Mau
  • Friends coming over for good food and good company

1 comment: